WLR have a range of software to enable the use of customer’s model files, ideally in STEP format, and the creation of models and stage drawings for tooling and clarification. This includes both CAD and CAM up to 5 axis capability, including Siemens NX, FeatureCam and Hyper-Mill.
Any models can then be realised using our 3D printer, for evaluation, programming support and fixtures.
Eden 250 16 micron 3D Printer
• Ultra-thin-layer PolyJet™ technology
• 16 micron high resolution ensures smooth surfaces and fine details
• Tray size: 260×260×200 mm
• Office environment
• Wide range of materials: FullCure®720, Vero and Durus
• High Speed & High Quality Printing Modes
• “Click & build” network printer